Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ice Cream Social for High School

Let me start off with, I can't find any of my pictures!  I did figure out what theme I used, but due to 5 other events going on, I am sad to say I have no pictures of the actual event.

On the Ice Cream Parlor sign I customized to our school and this was one wall decoration.  On the Menu, it was customized to our menu that we had and was placed on a panel leaning against a pillar in the cent or the room.  The Ice Cream Parlor itself, I know I have a plan to make it with seats and bar and everything for a wall decoration.  All I remember from a year ago, is our amazing Amy made the red and white canopy stand out from the wall, and I loved it!
 Promise to go through my closet of decorations to see if this is something I kept.
Here is the invitation that went out to the staff.

Here is the email that went out to the parents:


The first hospitality event for.... HIGH SCHOOL is going to be Friday, September 6th.  We are going to have an Ice Cream Social for the Staff at HS.  If you can donate something to this event, please respond to this email.
We will be decorating on September 5th at 2:30 in the Facility Lounge Room # 204.   On September 6th, we will need volunteers from 10:30 to 1:30 for serving.  If you would like to volunteer, please let me know.
Donation Items needed:

  • Ice Cream Need 12 (HEB –Hill Country Fare Vanilla 1 Gallon $5.84, Walmart Country Charm Vanilla 1 Gallon $4.50?) 12
  • 150 Servings coming from Wendy’s
  • Large Chocolate Syrup need 6
  • Strawberry Syrup need 4 22 oz

  • Carmel Syrup need 4 12.25oz 
  •  Nut Topping need 10

  • Cherries need 10

  • Sugar Cones-8 boxes 24

  • Cake Cones-8 Boxes 12

  • 2 Liters of Root Beer need 10
  • 2 Liters of Coke need 5
  • Cases of Water (24ct) 12 cases needed
  • Bowls total needed 325 50 ct

  • Cups total needed 225 50 ct

  • Straws total needed 325
  • Spoons total need 225 48 ct
  • Napkins total need 325 100ct

If you would like to know about Volunteer Opportunities please contact NAME at EMAIL.  NAME is the Volunteer Coordinator for  High School.

Note:  There are 325 staff at HS!  Hospitality does not have a storage room for donations.  Donations make be dropped off at my house now thru September 5th.  ONLY on September 6th morning can items be dropped off at the school.
We are looking forward to another fabulous year at HS!

NOTE about this event:  At the High School level the building is large and lunch time is only 30 minutes.  Did event during lunch only.  Next time doing an all day event for better turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment